- For Under 18s – £4.35 (previously £4.20)
- For 18 – 20 – £6.15 (previously £5.90)
- For 21 – 24 – £7.70 (previously £7.38)
- For 25+ – £8.21 (previously £7.83)
- For apprentices – £3.90 (previously £3.70)
From the 6 April 2019 the right to an itemised payslip will be extended to all workers who will be able to enforce this right at the Employment Tribunal. Additionally, where workers are paid on an hourly basis, the payslips will need to itemise the number of hours they have been paid for and provide what their hourly rate of pay is.
From the 6 April statutory sick pay will rise from £92.25 to £94.25 per week.
Additionally, from the 7 April 2019 the statutory payment in respect of maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay will rise from £145.18 to £148.68 per week.
Employment legislation is always changing and therefore it is advisable to update your policies and procedures annually.
(as accepted from FTA Law)